Digital healthcare strategists Matt Balogh, Buddy Scalera, and Chris Cullmann discuss what Google Alphabet means to healthcare, and what the trend in ad blocking means for healthcare marketers.
- Google is now alphabet and it culd spell big things for healthcare
- Ad blocking report: the cost of ad blocking
- Press Pause: Google Chrome and Flash Ads
- iOS 9 to Support Ad Blocking on Safari
- Inside Amazon: Wrestling Big Ideas in a Bruising Workplace
- Meet the Recon Biosensor That Reports on the State of Your Cancer in Real-Time
- Google announces interactive watch faces, better Translate for Android Wear